Video Marketing: We’re the Experts at Getting Your Profile Seen by Potential Birthmothers
Do you have an adoption profile video?
Does it convey who you are and why you’d be a great parent on a truly personal level?
If you have a video, can it be found through common search?
Reach Adoption’s Interview Video and Get Found package is the element you need to enhance connection to your profile and add a reflection of who you are on registries, websites, blogs and social pages.
Interview Video – $395
- A personal, in-depth portrait of who you are and why you would make great parent created right in your home, with just a webcam
- Your video is sharable anywhere on the web: your site, social & other parent profile registries
- Contact information & links built in
- Package includes two full hours of prep, interview & web optimization time
Get Found Ranking – $300
- The most critical element to getting your video the most visibility & views
- We leverage our adoption marketing and SEO expertise and get your video ranked for specific adoption-friendly keywords in your location as well as for Google & YouTube, right away
Save $100 Buy Together Only $595
Let us do the work for you. Buy our Interview Video & Get Found Ranking services together for one low price.
WHY YOU NEED VIDEO
In our age of hyper-connectivity, a video is the essential element you need to connect with birthmothers looking to place a child for adoption. The average birthmother is a Millennial and 70% of this demographic visit YouTube on a monthly basis, with an average of 25 minutes per visit. If you are not active on YouTube with a parent profile video, you are missing this critical connection piece.
Reach Adoption’s Interview Video and Get Found package can increase your visibility dramatically. YouTube is currently the second most popular search engine today after Google. With our marketing & SEO expertise, you’ll get a personalized video that conveys what great parents you’ll be. Most importantly, our services make your video findable across the web by potential birthmothers
Questions about this service? Call 888-509-1118 x 2 or email