The web application is designed to connect birthmothers and adoptive parents for the purpose of considering adoption. Reach Adoption offers no representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness of any of the information presented by the members of the web application. Reach Adoption conducts no background investigations whatsoever on the self-described birth parents or adoptive parents who use this website.
SERVICE DETAILS:Reach Adoption connects birthmothers and adoptive parents through custom profile page listings on reachadoption.com. Adoptive parents may create a custom profile and choose from one of three marketing plans in order to connect with birth parents on the website.
PAYMENT TERMS FOR ADOPTIVE PARENTS (‘The Client’)
1. The Client agrees to pay Reach Adoption the appropriate designated fee each month for its website profile services. The Client may choose to stop publishing its profile at any time, for any reason, at no risk of penalty or fines.
Each billing cycle is thirty days and begins upon the day of signup.
3. The Client agrees to pay Reach Adoption its monthly fee, set forth above and on the website application. If the payment fails, The Client’s account may be paused, downgraded, or suspended until successful payment is submitted through the web application.
1. Provide Services.
Reach Adoption will provide services according to the terms outlined and agreed to by The Client.
2. Delivery of Services.
Reach Adoption will use reasonable diligence in its support services and endeavor to provide its services to The Client according to the schedule above.
3. Usage Rights for User-submitted Content.
Reach Adoption shall hold all right, title, and interest in and to the profile page resulting from this support agreement. By submitting photos, text, video, and any other information to the website application, The Client agrees that Reach Adoption has the right to retain and reprint this content on the Internet, via e-mail, and in print form.
4. Ownership Rights
Reach Adoption shall hold all right, title, and interest in and to the work product resulting from this support agreement. Specifically, but without limitation, Reach Adoption shall hold all right, title, and interest in and to (1) all text, graphics, animation, audio components, and digital components of the Web Application (the “source code”), (2) all interfaces, navigational devices, menus, menu structures or arrangements, icons, help and other operational instructions, and all other components of any source or object computer code that comprises the Web Application, (3) all literal and non-literal expressions of ideas that operate, cause, create, direct, manipulate, access, or otherwise affect the Web Application, (4) all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual or industrial property rights in the Web Application or any component or characteristic thereof. The Client shall not do anything that may infringe upon or in any way undermine Reach Adoption’s right, title, and interest in previous works used to facilitate the services and
5. Disputes and Resolutions.
In consideration of the satisfactory delivery of the services outlined above, and for all of Reach Adoption services under this Agreement, The Client shall compensate Reach Adoption, as specified above.
In the event of a dispute arising from use of the website application, Reach Adoption reserves the right to pursue any or all of the following remedies:
(1) termination of the Agreement by suspending the service – for misuse, posting of inappropriate content, non payment or
(2) seek resolution of any dispute through the approved ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) mediation procedures of the State of New York.
6. Limited Warranty and Limitation on Damages.
If Reach Adoption does not provide the services described above, either Reach Adoption shall be responsible for providing all of the services necessary to complete the agreement, without unreasonable delay or The Client shall have the option to terminate the campaign or request a refund for the monthly service fee. This warranty shall be the exclusive warranty available to The Client.
The Client acknowledges that Reach Adoption is not responsible for the results obtained by The Client on the Web Application. The Client waives any claim for damages, direct or indirect, and agrees that the sole and exclusive remedy for any and all damages (either in contract or tort) shall be the return of the monthly fee paid to Reach Adoption as set forth above.
7. Binding Effect.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of The Client and Reach Adoption and their respective successors and assigns, provided that Reach Adoption may not assign any of its obligations under this Agreement without The Client’s prior written consent.
1. Reach Adoption is not an adoption agency. Reach Adoption does not practice law or dispense legal advice of any kind. The website (Reachadoption.com) to which these Terms pertain is for advertising purposes only and there are no representations or warranties regarding the fitness of anyone that contacts The Client through the website. There are no representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness of any of the information such a person may present to The Client.
2. Reach Adoption is not owned by or a subsidiary of any adoption agency or law practice.
3. Reach Adoption conducts no background investigations whatsoever on the selfdescribed birth parents who may contact The Client via their website.
4. Reach Adoption strongly encourages The Client to seek independent legal and counseling assistance.
Reach Adoption 50 Bridge Street, #513 Brooklyn NY 11201